Friday, April 3, 2009

0--Zer0--0


Hello guys,I didn't write long time and I think you guys missed me:P;) I was thinking about numbers.Actually I am not very good with numbers,but there is a number makes me thinkful.It is Zero.Meanig of zero is nothing,but when you write it with another number it makes the number big.Zero for me is a miracle.Zero has been used 2000 years.It is also the date of birth of Prophet Jesus.Eventually human being starts from zero.Zero is the start.If we say the first step is the hardest,so then zero is the most important one.It is very difficult to understand of fragile line of zero.It shows Nothing and Lots of thing.There can't be any meaning of numbers without zero,but it is nothing by itself.People think zero is nothing,but they don't know there is no bigger number than zero........

No comments:

Post a Comment