Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bad Mornign

Hi guys.I didn't write long time.I can't find any good topic to write about and it makes me to not write.Today I was coming school with my friend.She picked me up from my houes and I said her"Good morning".She was driving the car and I was looking stuptly to outside.I saw a young man and an old man were fighting.Young man hit the old man's head with his feet,when he falled down to floor.Old man was screaming to people "Call the cop"as many time as he could,but people just drove their car and gone.Because nobody wanted to be in a fight and get in trouble in the morning.That was very odd.Some people fight on the sidewalk in the morning.Anyway I told my friend "Not a good morning huh? I didn't mean,when I said "Good morning"?"After everthing I hope the old man is just fine!!

1 comment:

  1. What a terrible thing to see! People should not fight. A young person attacking an old person is especially terrible.

    ReplyDelete