Monday, March 9, 2009

Too bad,So sad!!

Today I wanted to make cake.I made it with my whole passion.There was no sugar at home and I went to buy it and I bought it.When I came home,I was so excited to make something.I found the cake's recipe from internet.It was so easy and looking good.I gathered everthing I needed and started mixing them.I did everthing,I have to do.And I tried to turn on my oven,but oOo it wasn't working.What a luck.I am getting so sad,when I think about it.Waste of time,materials and passion. Why these kind of things always happen to me.I am totally disappointed.I feel,I lost my passion about doing something with desire.

2 comments:

  1. I know a little how you feel. On Saturday night, I started to make dough for special cookies. I made the dough, but I could tell it was too sticky. I added more flour and refrigerated it. When I went to roll out the dough, it stuck to the paper I had wrapped it in, and I had to throw it out and start over with another recipe! It is upsetting to have your bubble burst (to be disappointed). I hope the oven works again soon and you can try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very big disapointment for me because I wanted to do something intensely,but look what happened.After everything I realized,I won't start doing anything checking the danm oven.I am so sorry for you,too.Baking is very hard thing.You have to know how to adjust things.Anyway humans learn to do things by trying.

    ReplyDelete