Friday, May 1, 2009

ARE YOU LUCKY?


Could you be lucky,if you fall in love with your best friend?I was thinking about that because I listened a song on the radio.The singer was Jason Mraz and the name of song was "lucky".The song was saying "Lucky I am in love with my best friend,Lucky to stayed where I have been"Can you be lucky?I think when you say your love to your best friend,you can lose her or have her forever.Is that a good idea to take risk?You have fifty-fifty chance.Would you put in a risk your friendship?Who can be really brave to say that?.I think about"Could I do that,if I fall in love wit my best friend?"lots of questions,can't answer...

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. It is a risk to fall in love with your best friend because if something goes wrong, you could lose the friendship.

    ReplyDelete