Monday, January 26, 2009

"I like the night.Without the dark,we'd never see the stars."
















Hey..How do you do guys?...I guess you're all perfect.I want to share with you my favorite movie in the world.It's a new movie.My favorite movie was Titanic,but now it is the second one.That movie's name is Twilight.I think some of you know this movie.I also read the books of this saga.There are 4 books of this serial.It have been written by Stephanie Meyer.I believe she did her best's best.This movie shows me there is a real love in the world,but everbody knows people acted and they earned money to do that movie.The main idea of the movie is impossible relationship between human and vampire.I also believe he is the most coolest vampire I've ever saw.The main characters are vampire Edward Cullen who thirsted human blood and innocent human girl Isabella Swan.They fall in love each other,so many interesthing things happen.I watched it 4 times.Today it occurred 4th.I recommend you all to watch that extraordinary movie ever...I also want to write the line of Stephanie Meyer..."I like the night.Without the dark,we'd never see the stars."This is my favorite line...

12 comments:

  1. well...then i have to see this movie as soon as posible... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter read the first book,and she and I saw the movie together. I enjoyed the movie, but I didn't think it was a great work of art! I know many people are very affected by it, though. You'll have to tell me what happens after the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still read the first book.Of couRse, it is not that artistic .I definitely agree,but I don't care about its artistic side.When I saw the movie ,it affected me.That's why I liked itCa lot.What does your doughter think about the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter didn't like it that much either. We both thought parts of it were silly. I think our favorite part was when Edward brings his girlfriend home to meet his family. That was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D:D I remember.I also like the last part of the movie..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayse, i want to know that movie, how can i watch it?? it is free on internet or ..pay money ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I downloaded it from a website.You shoould be a member to download it,but i know a website you can watch every movie without paying.It's "movie6.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friends if you want to watch this movie, you can search on rapidshare... I use this web service and i like it. I can find whatever i want...I definetely recommend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found a very good website as i told you don't need to download just visit that website...www.movie6.net.you'll see what I meant..

    ReplyDelete
  10. one more girl falls in love with this movie, but night makes people think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i gonna watch that movie.. it seem interesting.. thanks for recommendation..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know any another website,but I think this is the best one.

    ReplyDelete